ITS Ireland’s 9th Annual Conference was held at the Johnstown Estate in Enfield, County Meath. This year’s conference “Digital Transformation”, sponsored by ROD/AECOM, Daktronics and Kapsch, saw a variety of speakers presenting on topics ranging from Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, the development of ITS on the Irish Motorway Network and Smart Mobility Initiatives.
Links to the presentations can be found in our Members Area and the ITS Ireland Board wishes to thank the presenters for making themselves available to share their valuable insights with the audience.
- Dr. Maxime Guériau, Trinity College Dublin
- Mark Tucker, ROD Innovative Solutions
- Andrew O Sullivan, Transport Infrastructure Ireland
- Ray O’Leary, DTTaS
- Nina Elter, Global Market Development EROAD
- Ross Foley, ARUP
- David Bonn, AECOM
- Veronica Goczol, Continental
- Stevie Revill, CEO UrbanTide
- Hugh Cooney, CEO Bleeperbikes
- David Laoide-Kemp, Transport Infrastructure Ireland
The conference was preceded by the annual ITS Ireland AGM. The appointment of Dónal Hodgins as Chair of ITS Ireland for the next 12 months was announced by the outgoing John Davis. David Laoide-Kemp will continue in his role as vice-chair of the organisation.
Keep up to date with ITS Ireland announcements on our website, our LinkedIn Page and twitter account @I_T_S_Ireland
Members can view a PDF version of the presentations here