Compass Informatics is an information and location technologies & analytics company. Working in Ireland, the UK, South Africa and the US primarily, Compass enables organisations to deliver on their strategic objectives and inform decision making through:
• The design, development and support of information systems, both spatial and non-spatial using a range of technologies;
• The capture, management and analysis of data, both spatial and non-spatial to determine patterns, trends and metrics; and
• The provision of sound advice and guidance with regards to business process improvements, data governance and technology architecture design.
We undertake the analysis of vehicle and people movement using anonymised and aggregated mobile network data in partnership with Citi Logik and Vodafone, producing origin-destination matrices, trip purpose and mode. We provide parking payment, permits, real-time analytics via our GoParkit (goparkit.com) Cloud-hosted platform. Our services are used to cover a broad range of thematic areas such as transportation, utilities, planning, environment and demographics.
Product solutions include:
• GoParkit parking payments, permits, live analytics platform (goparkit.com)
• Roads pavement management system (the web, mobile app tools);
• Biosolids & nutrient management systems;
• Land & property activity & ownership management system;
• Rivers and roads network analysis tools;
• Senor integration and data stream visualisations (IoT).
We seek to active partner with ITS Ireland members in Ireland, the UK, and in other markets.