The recent Innovation in Transportation event which was held in conjunction with Dublin City Council examined the recent developments in innovation within the transportation sector.
Speakers at the event included
• Brendan O’Brien, Dublin City Council, Introduction to the event;
• Francesco Calabrese, IBM Smart Cities Lab, Smarter Urban Dynamics;
• Michael Cronin, OpenSky, Interface for real Time Public Transport information;
• Peter Soutter, Good Travel Software, The Future of Car sharing;
• Kevin O’Sullivan, Egis Road & Tunnel Operations Motorway Traffic Control Centre;
• James Gallagher, ESB eCars, Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Project; and
• John Davis, ITS Ireland, European ITS Congress Dublin June 2013
The Innovation in Transportation event was part of Innovation Dublin 2012 which takes place across Dublin from 15th October to 26th October. The festival demonstrates Dublin’s capacity to inspire, interact and innovate www.innovationdublin.ie
All presnetations given will be available to view in our members area shortly.