The organisation of the premier ITS event in 2012 is coordinated by ERTICO – ITS EUROPE, with the active participation of the Austrian Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology, AustriaTech, ITS Vienna, and the European Commission.
The Congress theme is Smarter on the way, focusing on innovative systems for the improvement of mobility, will explore how ITS can make a real and practical difference in everyday mobility, whether in terms of energy efficiency, environmental impact, X2X communications, transport policy or beyond. ITS stakeholders from around the world will gather to discuss the latest innovations and exchange expertise.
The Exhibition will also reflect the theme with industrial exhibitors, public authorities and ITS related organisations showcasing technologies and services that are changing the face of transport today. In addition, the Exhibition will be open to the general public on Thursday to show them how ITS can help them in their daily life.
The Congress will be a unique opportunity to:
• Network with all attendees
• Share best practices and lessons learned through a dynamic Congress programme
• Explore the latest ITS solutions showcased at the Congress
• Meet the exhibitors for business and partnership opportunities
• Disseminate relevant information on ITS to a worldwide audience
• Participate in the technical visits and demonstrations
• Enjoy the exciting social programme
For further details on the 19th ITS World Congress & Exhibition visit the Congress website.