The programme is designed to equip graduates with the knowledge and skills to respond to the growing demand for sustainable transportation and healthy, connected neighbourhoods. Lectures take place in the afternoons and evenings, to suit working professionals.
The next intake for this two-year part-time programme will be in January 2020 (w/c 27th Jan).
First year modules include: –
- Introduction to Sustainable Transport & Mobility
- Behavioural Change & Active Travel
- Local Governance, Development & Innovation
- Spatial Planning & Sustainable Communities
- Principles of Public Transportation
- Traffic Management & Road Safety
Information about the programme and details of how to apply are available here.
For individual queries, please email Programme Co-chairpersons, details as follows: –
Dr. Lorraine D’Arcy (School of Civil and Structural Engineering) – Lorraine.DArcy@TUDublin.ie
David O’Connor (School of Transport Engineering, Environment & Planning) – Dave.OConnor@TUDublin.ie